Posted on Dec 26, 2019 by Devexperts
Expires at: 2020-02-04
Devexperts specialises in the development of highly sophisticated software solutions and services for the Financial Markets industry. Our clients are retail and institutional brokers, exchanges and buy-side firms, and our products cover a wide array of applications, from online and desktop trading execution platforms, risk management and fix gateways, to one of the industry's most encompassing offer of real-time and historical data services.
We're looking for a Java Developer to fill the opening in our distributed backend-team. You will work on the back-end of a smart trading assistant, that can communicate with users both via text and voice through several channels. Currently, we have already supported Google Assistant, Facebook, Telegram, Viber and Yandex.Alice. We are constantly working on new commands, that we want our assistant to learn, but not forgetting to improve the UX.
We've incorporated true CI/CD (in TeamCity): our PRs are merged directly to master branch that's immediately is deployed to production. We deploy scrum methodology with bi-weekly sprints, we use git as our VCS, Jira for tracking tasks and bitbucket for code review.
Technology stack includes Java 8 (going to migrate to Open JDK 11 by the end of the year), Kotlin, SpringBoot, REST, Jackson, swagger, MongoDB, NLU. Soon we plan to adopt docker-containers and add ELK (Elastic, logstash, kibana) for better monitoring.
- Developing new commands for assistant and improving user experience
- Developing new features for managers' app
- Writing unit and integration tests
- Maintaining, documenting and improving the existing code base
- Participation in team activities (we regularly conduct company-wide demos)
Who You Are:
- Desire to write, optimize, document and maintain code and thoroughly cover it with tests
- General resposnisibility and result-oriented mindset
- Desire to achieve goals as a team, willingness to help colleagues and ability to give/take criticism
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Great knowledge of Core Java (experience in concurrency, as well as knowledge and desire sometimes to work on front-end tasks, is great!)
- Fluency in English (minimum B1) to be able to communicate with the team
- Flexible schedules
- Possibility to work remotely
- Paid vacation 22 days
- Insurance coverage for you and your children
- Partial reimbursement for gym memberships
- A modern office with all the features you need to strive, from well-equipped workspaces to available food and drinks