Quantity Surveyor - Power & Telecoms
Posted on Dec 27, 2019 by Anonymous
Power & Telecoms
Naas, Co. Kildare
DesignBuild Search are now recruiting a Quantity Surveyor for the Power & Telecoms industry. Our client is one of the leading companies in their sector in Ireland and they are looking for an experienced QS to join them in their office in Naas, Co. Kildare.
The role will involve working with the management team and playing a key role in complex bids in both Ireland and the UK.
The expected salary for this role is €60-70k depending on candidate experience and suitability.
* Qualification in Quantity Surveying and /or Civil Engineering.
* You will ideally have 5+ years' experience
* Previous Experience in Power & Telecoms Industry an advantage but not essential
* You will be responsible for all aspects of the estimate working from first principles
* Provides complete conceptual bid work, and final estimating input on complex projects.
* Supervises and coordinates estimate support staff on larger projects.
* Completes post-bid analyses on jobs bid, but not received. Tracks bidding success and percentages, and analyses fiscal period bid performance.
* Responsible for contract analysis and review of tenders