Quantity Surveyor (Meath)
Posted on Dec 27, 2019 by Anonymous
This role may suit a Junior or Intermediate Quantity Surveyor as there will be two experienced Surveyors on site and any guidance or mentoring that is required will be provided.
* Assisting two on-site Quantity Surveyors.
* Measurements and valuations.
* Managing Sub-Contractor and Supplier Accounts
* Assisting with variations and claims.
* Generating reports.
* Assisting in Contract Administration
* Cost Monitoring and Control
* Third level qualification in Construction Economics or Quantity Surveying.
* 2 + year's relevant experience.
* Good IT systems knowledge and experience.
* Strong communication and negotiation skills
* Commercially astute.
My client will offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities for career development.
For further information on this role or to discuss any of our other roles please contact Michael Boyce