Posted on Dec 27, 2019 by Xpand IT
Expires at: 2020-02-23
Everything we do is to inspire others to achieve outstanding results. We do this by investing in IT mastery to generate market value. As a global company specializing in Big Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Data Science, Middleware, Digital Xperiences, and Collaboration and Development tools, we have top products and services used by Fortune 500 companies. With a posture of honesty and cooperation with more than 180 clients in the service area and more than 3000 that use our products in 76 different countries, Xpand IT is recognized for its technological knowledge and "Passion for Excellence".
At Xpand IT, everyone has a special talent. We value everyone's talent in all fields. Excellent technical experts, visionary designers, dynamic and communicative Human Resources team, innovative researchers, magical marketers, entrepreneurial managers. These are the people that are part of Xpand IT.
If you feel that Xpand IT is the right place for you, give us a call.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Software QA Engineer for the Xray and Xporter family of products.
Xray is one of the most popular Test Management Platforms, currently used by more than 4000 companies and millions of users around the globe. Xporter is a revolutionary data reporting App for Atlassian Jira and Salesforce CRM.
Our QA Engineers are responsible for creating and executing automated test cases, capturing and reporting defects, and providing input into test reporting.
We are looking for someone who is able to take a leading role in developing automated tests and ensure our products are well tested, user-friendly, meet requirements and work as specified.
- Degree in Computer Science/IT or related field or equivalent experience
- Solid knowledge and minimum of 2 years of experience of professional coding experience with any programming language
- 2 years of professional experience as part of a test team and experience contributing to test automation and frameworks
- Previous experience developing software test cases
- Familiarity with Test Management Software
- Being able to use development methodologies (Scrum) and tools (Confluence, JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Innovation capacity, good communication skills and easy integration into working teams
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
… and above all "Passion for Excellence"
Besides a competitive salary and a variable bonus program according to the performance, we have a number of other benefits:
- Work in a software product team
- World-class customers
- Flexible work hours and partial remote work
- Relaxed work environment
- Fruit and coffee available
- Health insurance
- Training plan, adjusted to individual needs
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in different locations
- Social and team building events
- Areas for leisure within the facilities
- Protocols and other local benefits