QA Automation Tester
Posted on Dec 27, 2019 by Dashlane
Expires at: 2020-03-25
- Manage and improve our Automation projects and CI (Gitlab / Bamboo) on various platforms (Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Server API, Browser Extensions, Web Applications and Website)
- Collaborate with developers in how to improve the test suites and framework for unit, integration, functional and stress testing.
- Expand our scope of test automation to cover performance, load, security, etc.
- Train QA Analysts on writing automation scripts and maintaining it.
- Manage and improve the testing automation setup
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software development / QA automation.
- Proven experience in coding and scripting in one or more programming languages (Java, Typescript, Python, Bash, etc)
- Experience using at least one test frameworks like Cypress, Puppeteer, Selenium, Cucumber, Webdriver, JMeter, XCtest, Espresso etc.
- Proficiency in English.
- Experience on working with CI tools like Gitlab, Jenkins or Bamboo.
- Hands-on experience with Docker.
- Creative problem solving, strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in developing automated tests for applications on multiple platforms.
- Experience with development of automated test suites including unit, integration, performance, security and functional testing.
- Experience in diverse software quality assurance engineering environments on a variety of platforms.
- Experience with Kubernetes and configuration management system like Puppet / Ansible.
- Flexible Working Hours;
- A MacBook Pro and a height adjustable standing Desk;
- Opportunity to take part in an International Team;
- Being one of the first employees in our Lisbon office, you will have the chance to participate to the construction of the team culture and recruitment of your next colleagues ;)