Full-stack Developer (Ruby)
Posted on Dec 27, 2019 by Streetbees
Salary: €40.000 - €50.000
Expires at: 2020-03-25
Streetbees is building the world's first marketplace for business intelligence, connecting brands and agencies with real people on the ground via our innovative and chat-style app to gather real-time and in the moment insights.
- Most of our projects are built with an API Client architecture. Mostly Ruby and React backing them.
- ETL process that feeds our client-side dashboards. Here you will be able to work in a non-web environment.
- Internal applications that helps other departments like admin systems and report builders.
- Other small services where you can learn about other technologies. This includes an on-demand chart generator written in Go and a notification service built with Elixir.
- You'll be part of an engineering culture that welcomes participation and discussion at all levels.
- As a Full Stack Developer you'll be able to clearly see your impact in what we deliver day-to-day to our clients and our users.
- From crowd-sourced data collection, to image / video processing and visualisation, you'll be working on some interesting technical challenges.
- We work with some of the largest companies in the world and our user numbers are growing exponentially month over month.
- You'll be joining an experienced and friendly team of engineers, building a new generation of research and data analysis tools.
- You write tested code. We use RSpec.
- You have a huge drive to get something shipped.
- Experience with non-Rails frameworks like Sinatra, Hanami and Grape.
- Knowledge of React ecosystem as it is a big part of our front-end.
- Knowledge of other technologies we are currently using: ElasticSearch, Redis, Docker, Elixir and Go