Posted on Dec 27, 2019 by Exads
Expires at: 2020-03-18
As a company, we actively develop and maintain our own proprietary ad-serving technology platform and custom-built infrastructure enabling us to innovate and deploy new features and functionality quickly in a fast-moving and demanding industry.
We are revolutionising the online ad-serving industry for advertisers, publishers and networks alike and are seeking to recruit a Front-End Developer to join the growing team in our Porto office. The ideal candidate will have a passion for open-source software and enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging but rewarding environment.
- Work closely with key product stakeholders (UI/UX) to define and build new front-end applications as well as the redevelopment of existing internal and external interfaces
- Development of modular and testable front-end software components for the core platform across a number of existing web services / APIs
- Code optimisation for performance and scalability with some maintenance and refactoring of existing legacy systems
- Research and development of new and emerging technologies and to keep up to date with the latest industry trends and best practices
- Participate in regular code reviews and team knowledge sharing activities
- 3+ years experience in modern Web UI development
- Proven proficiency in Angular 4+
- Knowledge of modern JS tools
- NPM, Grunt, Bower and friends
- Experience developing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Appreciation for continuous testing and test-driven development
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- BS/MS in Computer Science/related technical discipline OR equivalent experience
- Self-motivated and keen to learn new technologies and methodologies
- Excellent written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills
What we offer:
We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international environment and the opportunity for permanent training, personal development, ambitious career growth and a competitive salary based on experience.
Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on achievement, success and leadership within our industry. Our core company value is innovation: where people and creativity drive innovative technology. If you have a passion for open-source software and enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging but rewarding environment, this position is for you!
Flexible start times - Your Birthday off as a paid holiday - EXOGROUP University, our in-house training - Employee referral program bonus - Off-site team building days out - Fresh fruit - Friday team breakfast - Meal card - Safari books online license - team lunches