Posted on Dec 27, 2019 by Volkswagen Digital Solutions
Expires at: 2020-01-23
Technology-driven trends such as diverse mobility, autonomous driving, electrification and connectivity will revolutionize the automotive industry in the next decade. Volkswagen Group, as world leader in the automotive industry, is setting the pace for this revolution. Volkswagen Digital Solutions was created in Lisbon following the overall group strategy to be part of this challenge.
MAN Digital Hub | Lisbon
The MAN Digital Hub in Lisbon is part of Volkswagen Digital Solutions and, together with MAN Truck & Bus SE, develops and shapes the future of commercial vehicles by driving digitalization in this market. We are looking for a passionate UX/UI Designer to join us and together with our international teams build the mobility vision of tomorrow.
- Enjoy frequent collaboration, work cross-team, synthesize feedback and input from business owners, customer research & analytics.
- Are passionate about transforming complex user problems into simplified design solutions.
- Are aware of Lean UX principles
- Ask smart questions, take risks and be able to pitch clearly new ideas and concepts
- Know design methods and practices that will help your team understand and make sense of their customers' needs and behaviors.
- Consider UX implications across software and hardware.
- User-centered approach to design process and methods and lead it from problem discovery, ideation, iteration, delivery and maintenance
- Drive UX Research processes and co-design workshops developing customer journeys and personas.
- Create UX flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes using at least one industry-standard prototyping tool.
- Design UIs from scratch and following a design system.
- Usage of design programs, like Sketch.
- Validation of our assumptions and solutions together with our customers.
- Use of quantitative data to support design decisions.
- Be part of our amazing startup atmosphere and help of our local company culture, with the support of a solid international group
- An Agile environment where your ideas are welcome
- A very talented international team just as passionate and goal-oriented as you
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home if needed
- The opportunity to evolve with continuous training and constant feedback
- Access to Udemy
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Smartphone with voice/data plan
- Fresh fruit, coffee and tea every day so you can be healthy and stay fueled for the day
- Hakuna Matata Sessions aka our weekly knowledge sharing session with snacks and beer to kick-off the weekend