Project Manager - Rail
Posted on Dec 27, 2019 by Anonymous
Due to sustained company growth, my client is looking for an experienced Project Manager, with a strong background in rail and civil engineering projects.
My client is one of the largest independent programme and project management consultancies in the UK & Ireland, working in partnership with their clients to deliver outstanding projects, regardless of their size and complexity.
Through a portfolio of specialist technical advisory, project management and consultancy services, they bring together bespoke project service packages for infrastructure, property, engineering and change projects to improve people's lives both at work and at home.
They are big enough to deliver and small enough to care with a breadth of expertise that enable us to lead and manage successful projects, bringing the latest innovative solutions to your project challenges, and transforming the performance and service delivery.
Key Tasks and responsibilities include:
• Support the delivery of projects throughout the project life cycle;
• Preparation of technical specs of works and project programmes;
• Undertake client meetings and site progress meetings;
• Ensure compliance with the Safety requirements of the Project plan;
• To execute the scope of the work, as defined by the Client;
• Liaise with the end user groups to ensure the project deliverables are met;
• To assist in the preparation of Statements and issue regular Project Status Reports as required;
• Degree in civils, mechanical engineering or equivalent,
• Experience working as a project manager within the rail sector is desired
• Experience working as a project manager within a consultancy is desired
• Understanding of NEC contracts is desired
• Relevant Project management qualifications - affiliation to a project management body
• Excellent interpersonal skills
An excellent salary and benefits are available.
For more information on this role and others please call either (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) and ask for Dan Crowley