Posted on Dec 28, 2019 by Phybbit
Expires at: 2020-02-27
We're looking for an enthusiastic data scientist who is passionate about analyzing large datasets to gain insights that can create value for businesses worldwide.
Our main product, SpiderAF, is a fraud prevention service that simplifies how businesses fight ad fraud and improve their marketing ROAS.
You will have a key role here by creating and applying algorithms to prepare and analyze large amounts of data in order to identify and visualize patterns of interest that will improve our product.
- Investigate datasets for patterns or trends that highlight problems or opportunities both for product improvement and company business development
- Create novel techniques, algorithms or models, to uncover fraudulent schemes
- Collaborate with data engineering teams in Tokyo to improve the collection and cleaning of large amounts of data from disparate data sources
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of experience collecting, cleaning, analyzing large amounts of data; creating algorithms, heuristics and models focused on the identification of patterns
- 3+ years of experience in Python and ML-related libraries
- Understanding of technical constraints, development time and ability to adjust the approach accordingly
- Fraud detection experience
- Online and mobile advertisement knowledge
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Phybbit's company values, culture and ways of working