MEP BIM Modeller
Posted on Dec 29, 2019 by Anonymous
* 3+ years' experience in an MEP Engineering Design Consultancy
* Qualification in BIM or Revit training is very desirable
* Producing drawings using 3D modelling tools
* Ideally 2 years using REVIT MEP
* BIM experience essential
* An understanding of the overall workings of BIM modelling is essential
* Ideally experience in Residential, Commercial, Educational, Healthcare, and Industrial projects
* Knowledge of the practicalities of design, and the ability to make informed design decisions.
* Basic understanding of Lean principles.
Responsibilities & Duties:
* Design management of projects as appropriate to ensure deadlines are met.
* Producing drawings using 3D modelling.
* Carry out M&E design work as applicable using Revit MEP and Navis.
* Produce detailed working drawings in 3D and scheme drawings as projects.
* Working as part of a team, alongside Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, delivering constructible 3D clash free models for clients.
* Collaborate with team members and colleagues across multiple offices.
* Achieve quality excellence in your work, whilst ensuring project deadlines are met.
* Fill in for senior staff when required, e.g. model set-up and management.
Please apply below or contact Ian Doyle on +(phone number removed) to discuss further