MEP CAD Manager
Posted on Dec 29, 2019 by Anonymous
* Qualification in an engineering, design or construction discipline and/or experience within MEP services and HVAC would be an advantage.
* Excellent working knowledge of full CAD Suite, including Revit is essential.
* Ability to prioritise workload according to deadlines.
* Ability to work unsupervised and to a high standard.
* Modelling and drafting of detailed 2D drawings, designs, working drawings, schedules, forms and records from CAD files.
* Coordinate MEP services layouts with other disciplines.
* Document control of new and revised drawings and specifications in line with company standards
Give Ian Doyle a call on (phone number removed) if you would like to hear more about this and other roles available with DesignBuild Search