Junior Support Engineer
Posted on Dec 30, 2019 by Volkswagen Digital Solutions
Expires at: 2020-01-23
- Provide global application support according focused on Incidents, Problem, Change, Service Request and Release Management processes;
- Perform 2nd and 3rd level analysis on incoming Incidents in order to determine root cause and solution and if needed, escalate application-related incidents to software provider;
- Monitor productive deployments in collaboration with multiple teams. Perform 'alive checks' on the applications and monitor their status;
- Collaborate directly with the team in Germany and global Volkswagen subsidiaries with the aim of managing customer's expectations and meet client's expectations;
- Maintain a knowledge base by creating and improving articles containing technical documentation, useful information for daily work, procedures, good practices, etc.
- Availability to work in shifts
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge in JAVA and PL-SQL
- Customer orientation and advanced problem-solving skills
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Highly motivated with a "get things done" attitude
- Fluency in English;
- Technical passion and a background in software development
- An opportunity for you to join an amazing startup like atmosphere and to be a part of the creation of our local company culture, with the support of a solid international group;
- An agile environment where your ideas are welcome;
- A very talented team, just as passionate and goal-oriented as you;
- Continuous training and career development;
- Competitive benefits package.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€28k - €45k Annual