Finance Manager- Alternative Investments - CW 2039
Posted on Dec 30, 2019 by Eurolux Consulting Ltd
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Provide a full accounting service to a portfolio of unregulated SPVs including preparing and reviewing financial statements and annual accounts using Lux GAAP, US GAAP and IFRS
- Be involved in all aspects of SPV management from set up of new structures, to wind down and liquidation, restructuring
- Have knowledge of the cross boarder tax implications and how this might impact complex structures
- Participate in required relevant meetings and board presentations; be able to speak to your portfolio
- Manage client expectations and build strong relationship over a wide network of internal and external stakeholders, including audit, legal, tax
- Manage and coach more junior members of staff to effect team delivery
- University degree in Accounting/Finance, ideally with ACCA or other accounting accreditation
- At least 5 years' experience in Alternative Investment accounting experience including Real Estate/Private Equity, with extensive knowledge of SPV management. Experience of BoB is advantageous
- Have a good understanding of IFRS, Lux GAAP and ideally exposure to consolidation
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- High degree of professionalism, must be a team player and highly collaborative
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Pro-active attitude to problem solving, solution orientated, with client service excellence skills
If you are interested in this position, and want to know more, please apply as a priority!
We handle all applications in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working solely in the Luxembourg market for a decade. With market-leading expertise, our director has over 18 years' experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client's current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know at
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via email: or tel: , or please go to or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.