Posted on Dec 30, 2019 by Pictet & Cie Luxembourg
Pictet is an investment-led service company, offering wealth management, asset management and related services. We do not engage in investment banking, nor do we extend commercial loans. We are a partnership of seven owner managers and our principles of succession and transmission of ownership have remained unchanged since foundation in 1805. With more than CHF 509 billion in assets under management or custody at 31 December 2017, Pictet is today one of the leading Europe-based independent wealth and asset managers.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and founded there, Pictet today employs more than 4,200 people. It has 27 offices in: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Basel, Brussels, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Lausanne, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nassau, Osaka, Paris, Rome, Singapore, Stuttgart, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Turin, Verona and Zurich.
Within the Information Delivery team, comprising a unit head, a data management expert and data management officers, you will perform to the archiving, mass sending, reporting production and printing, and other various mail related tasks.
You will have numerous interactions with various departments in the Bank (including Legal and Client Register), and also unilaterally with clients through regulatory and extraordinary communications (daily and monthly advices, mailings, extraordinary correspondence, other post, etc.) as well as various documents produced for the front office. Thoroughness and an exemplary commitment to both in-house and external clients are therefore essential.
- Preparing and checking mass mailings (automatic or manual).
- Scanning, indexing and checking documents for digital archiving. Checking post-import documents and dealing with errors.
- Printing and (automatically) enveloping advices, daily and monthly financial statements, mass mailings and other documents requested.
- Preparing physical archive folders for sending to our archiving service provider.
- Drafting financial reports to support the Front teams.
- Sorting mail every day and distributing it to different teams in the Bank.
- Sending out and receiving mail.
- Two years' experience in an administrative function, ideally in a department specialising in archiving.
- Training and/or certification in the field of archiving or similar.
- French and English Very good level required. Italian, German or Spanish considered as an asset.
- Good knowledge of current IT applications and the Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Skilled at organising and planning, and able to meet deadlines.
- A team player able to work efficiently with others.
- Keen sense of discretion and confidentiality.
- Fluency in French and Good command of English.
NoteWe will not accept any CVs via agencies