Transfer Pricing Manager/Senior Manager
Posted on Dec 30, 2019 by Meraki Talent
Luxembourg is a beautiful country that has become notorious for its strong, international tax market. It is a very multi-cultural place to live and work, and also provides attractive perks for its residents in its social security and healthcare systems. Dating back to the 10th century, the country has historical sites and ancient architecture, as well as boasting stunning scenery and nature reserves.
Duties for the role of Transfer Pricing Manager/Senior Manager:
- Leading a transfer pricing team
- Developing transfer pricing structures and supervising transfer pricing disputes in different locations
- Guiding client relationships on a multinational level regarding international transfer pricing matters
- Leading and supporting in the development of strategy design and implementation
- Creating and reviewing transfer pricing policies
- Providing guidance on matters such as advance pricing agreements and competent authority claims
- Organising transfer pricing reports with the use of economic and financial analyses in order to aid the client in their relations with Revenue authorities
- Playing a role in advancing the business further
Requirements for the Transfer Pricing Manager/Senior Manager role:
- 5-8 years of Transfer Pricing experience
- Recent experience in a Big 4/Top 10 accountancy firm
- German speaker
- Beneficial: Financial Services-related Transfer Pricing experience
- Beneficial: Background in economics (i.e. through work experience or relevant university degree)
- Beneficial: French speaker
Is this the job for you?
We're looking for: transfer pricing, Big 4, Top 10, German speaker, financial services, economics, French speaker
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to or call me on .