Internal Audit & Risk Senior Consultant (m/f) - Job based in Luxembour
Posted on Dec 30, 2019 by Deloitte
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Your future team
Our risk management professionals are recognised as experts in the market place and within the Deloitte global network, offering a full range of risk consulting services that enable our clients to improve the quality and efficiency of their risk management processes while ensuring full compliance with the latest regulatory requirements.
Your next challenge
- Performing assigned tasks within internal audit/ISAE3402/SSAE16 engagements and specific support for the financial sector (mainly operational and compliance)
- Gaining an understanding of client risks, controls, and areas of operational improvement
- Obtaining, analysing, and appraising evidentiary data in order to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls
- Assisting in identification of internal control gaps and deficiencies, as well as efficiency and effectiveness opportunities
- Assisting in development of recommendations for improved and enhanced controls and business efficiencies to clients
- Applying internal audit standards in planning and execution of internal audit engagements
- Master's degree in business administration, finance, civil engineering or from a business school
- At least 4 to 6 years of experience within the financial sector
- Proven creativity with the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Knowledge in the insurance / reinsurance sector and SOX are considered as an asset
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, you are able to build strong team and client relationships
- Fluent in French or German and English
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€300 - €300 Daily
€350 - €350 Daily
€500 - €500 Daily
€500 - €500 Daily