Posted on Dec 30, 2019 by tb.lx by Daimler Trucks & Buses
Expires at: 2020-01-26
I bet that when you saw this job post you were like "what are these guys looking for?"
If you respond "yes" to all of the questions than you might be the person we are looking for.
We are tb.lx. A startup within the corporate. A tech team with a strong global impact.
As a subsidiary of Daimler Trucks & Buses, we create global connectivity services for a sustainable future of transportation. We connect data ecosystems and unlock mobility patterns in big data that lead to new customer-centric products
We are looking for a UI Developer with a design/engineering background in Lisbon to work on exciting projects and products for the worlds' biggest Trucks and Buses manufacturer.
And what would be your responsibilities:
- Continuous validation in collaboration with the entire team and customers and, if necessary, rapid changes in the approach to match customer's expectations
- Active contribution to the vision of the team and help in shaping the future of a connected world
- Between 1 and 3 years of experience in Front-end Development
- Strong Knowledge of CSS, HTML
- Experience with Sketch App and Adobe software
- Experience creating visually appealing and convenient UIs through top CSS and HTML
- You will have the opportunity to get access to the largest commercial vehicle manufacturer in the world with its global data and network from the US to Japan
- You will help us answering the question, what the future in a connected world means for the commercial vehicle industry
- You will get a chance to work with the latest technology stack
- We have an open-door work culture where ideas and initiatives are encouraged
- The basics: Competitive health insurance and salary, meal card and free drinks/snacks, mobile phone;
- Flexibility: Morning or evening person? You will decide when to work. We offer flextime / remote-friendly (at least once per week) as long as you are aligned with your teammates
- Always wanted to drive a Mercedes? We offer an attractive employee rental program
- Fruit and healthy breakfast plus gym and pharmacy discounts