Posted on Dec 30, 2019 by tb.lx by Daimler Trucks & Buses
Expires at: 2020-01-26
Keep the world moving with intelligent code. Join our global developers community and help us create the NEXT BIG THING. Have an impact.
Here at tb.lx by Daimler Trucks & Buses we are looking for creative, savvy and hungry minds.
BECOME PART OF THE HUB.
Boost your career within our international expert community and enter the digital world of Trucks & Buses. Help us create a more sustainable, eco-friendly and smart world. You will be able to explore different business units and continuously develop your tech skills in high-impact projects.
#AutonomousDriving #EMobility #Connectivity #MachineLearning #ArtificialIntelligence #BigData #DataScience #SoftwareDevelopment #AmazingUi
tb.lx by Daimler Trucks & Buses in Lisbon
A startup within the corporate. A tech team with a strong global impact. We create value from real-time data by leveraging the power of machine learning and big data. We have a strong focus on open source and tech communities and define the future of B2B mobility.
#DataEngineers #BackendDevelopers #DevOpsEngineers #DataScientists #FrontendDevelopers
Are you IN for transforming the future?
We're looking for a Front-end Developer to join our team in Lisbon to work on exciting projects and products for the world's biggest Trucks and Busses manufacturer. We are part of DAIMLER.
You have an intrapreneurial mindset and love building new things from scratch. You have a creative mind and are always willing to challenge the status quo, you always try to imagine how things could be done and have a vision on how to achieve it. You encourage a culture of mutual learning, collaboration and are willing to go the extra mile for your teammates. You excel in an environment of flexibility and self-responsibility. You contribute actively to build a strong transparent culture. You are an opensource contributor within the developers' community.
- End to end responsibility for the idea creation, rapid prototyping and final implementation
- Continuous validation in collaboration with the entire team and customers and, if necessary, rapid changes in the approach to match customer's expectations
- Active contribution to the vision of the team and help in shaping the future of a connected world
- At least 3 years in Front-end Development
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- You deliver great UIs
- A broad understanding in Geospatial Data Visualization
- You will have the opportunity to get access to the largest commercial vehicle manufacturer in the world with its global data and network from the US to Japan
- You will help us answering the question, what the future in a connected world means for the commercial vehicle industry
- You will get a chance to work with the latest technology stack and have access to external and internal collaborations to explore the potential use of new technologies
- We have an open-door work culture where ideas and initiatives are encouraged
- The basics: Competitive health insurance and salary, meal card and free drinks/snacks, mobile phone
- Flexibility: Morning or evening person? You will decide when to work. We offer flextime / remote-friendly (at least once per week) as long as you are aligned with your teammates
- Always wanted to drive a Mercedes? We offer an attractive employee rental program
- Fruit and healthy breakfast
- Gym and Pharmacy discounts
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€28k - €42k Annual
€40k - €70k Annual