Customer Support Engineer
Posted on Dec 30, 2019 by Nubalia Cloud Computing
Salary: €18.000 - €22.000
Expires at: 2020-01-28
Job stability and professional projection are offered. It will be incorporated into a leading and competitive project in which you can develop professionally through the pursuit of excellence in management, teamwork and the adoption and development of best practices.
Its main task will be to work with digital native companies with the aim of increasing the adoption of GSuite (Google Cloud solution) technology in verticals such as Media, eCommerce or Technology, so the profile must be technical with commercial knowledge.
The main functions are:
- Conducting business visits analyzing the client's situation and advising regarding the client's needs.
- Carrying out workshops, presales or PoCs with the objective of encouraging the use of GSuite solutions.
- Accompaniment and monitoring of current customers in the adoption of Cloud solutions.
- Maintenance and loyalty of the assigned accounts giving a complete service based on the existing product offer.
- Knowledge and / or certification in Cloud solutions.
- Availability to travel.
- Important level of communication and communication skills.
- Orientation to the client and the achievement of objectives.
- Experience in the IT sector.
- Experience with email clients.
- Knowledge of GSuite.
We are a Premier Partner of Google so travelling to Google offices in Dublin is a must. You will get in touch with the Google Engineers all day long.
We have flexible working hours and in August you will only work from 8h-15h everyday.
We are a very young but professional company so expect a friendly workplace.
- Percentage of objectives