Head Chef / Kitchen Manager
Posted on Dec 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Kitchen Manager/Head Chef needed to create magic and memories for our customers in Dublin.
With now over 160 restaurants globally, it's a fantastic time to join our growing brand.
What will you be doing? Here's a taster:
• Being a people leader. Work alongside the General Manager to recruit, onboard, develop, inspire and retain the best kitchen talent.
• Being an expert on our policies, processes and guidelines. Training your team on them and making sure the restaurant and kitchen are always hitting the mark.
• Ultimate responsibility for the kitchen, through leading the team to deliver exceptional food, whilst ensuring maximum profitability and meeting Health & Safety standards.
• Being passionate about our food, knowing the menu inside out, and training your team up to do the same.
• Working with the whole restaurant team to deliver Great Times for our customers and taking absolute pride in the presentation and quality of food from your kitchen. Ensuring the customer always receives an exceptional standard of food, and the food cost is in line.
Magic | Caring | Real | Clear | You want to be the Best
What you'll get:
• 50% Zizzi & ASK Italian discount card (drinks included)
• Free & heavily discounted menu on shift
• Generous tronc system controlled by employees
• Zizzi branded clothing provided
• Access to Wagestream
• Discounts on cinema tickets, travel websites and big brands available
• Online Zizzi community provides access to your rotas and payslips
• Access to our free Employee Assistant Programme
• 28 days holiday (pro rata)
• Plenty of opportunity to develop and progress your career
• Company pension contributions
Whilst we can't promise that you'll make friends, we think it's pretty likely. On top of that, we'll give you all the training and support that you need to do your job the best you can. If you interested in progressing up our career paths, just show us! We'll support and guide you all the way to the top.
We are Zizzi. At Zizzi we are a family. It's never me, always we. Customers included