Quant Trader / Assistant Portfolio Manager - Futures
Posted on Dec 31, 2019 by S.R Investment Partners
Quant Trader / Assistant Portfolio Manager who has an interest in making an impact in the financial markets is required for a Hedge fund that has more than 75 billion in AUM. This is for the futures desk which is a new desk within this well-established Hedge fund. This is for someone who understands the behaviors of the markets and is always curious, understands how to react with the market's reaction.
This is also for someone who has an interesting strategy developing mathematical models to identify trading opportunities
The role will require a combination of quantitative analysis/ research, trading, Programming and assisting the senior portfolio manager. You will be working with intelligent and collaborative no politics, no ego company and team!
The ideal candidate should have experience:
- Trading / Quantitative Analysis & Quantitative Research
- Programming - C#
- Futures / Alternative diversified Fund background
- Systematic trading / Traditional
- Alpha generating signals
- Developing Investment Strategies on Financial Markets.
- Analyse the market impact and derive optimal liquidation approaches
- Driving client commission through inventory-based strategy
- Design and implement hedging strategies
- 3-6 year's experience -Open to juniors - mid level
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing trading models, algorithms and systems. •
- Exploring trading ideas by analysing market data and market microstructure for patterns.
- Proactively produce trading ideas based on the knowledge acquired.
- Creating tools to automate parts of the trade lifecycle.
- Hungry to learn
Salary: € Competitive + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on (0) or for more details
Follow for updates: