Junior Product Specialist
Posted on Dec 31, 2019 by Capital Fund Management
The candidate will work on technical projects to support the development of CFM's activity in Europe and globally.
These will include improving technical communications with investors through portfolio analytics, simulations, data visualization tools and related materials. The candidate will contribute to both short term and long-term technical projects, aiming to provide adequate solutions to clients demand on a technical perspective.
The role requires a sound understanding of financial modeling and statistical concepts. The candidate must have a proven ability to manipulate data, perform advanced analytics, and build production quality tools. We expect the candidate to demonstrate a significant autonomy and an organized approach to carry out the projects entrusted to him.
The position is based in Paris.
The role can evolve in a variety of directions, in a growing firm with many fields of expertise.
Candidates will go through qualitative interviews and a technical test.
- You have a Master's degree in an applied quantitative discipline (e.g. Econometrics, Statistics, Financial Engineering, Computational Science, Quantitative Finance).
- Strong analytical, conceptual and organizational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and keep track of various deadline.
- Proficiency in Excel, Python and data analysis/visualization library (Pandas, Numpy, Plotly, Matplotlib..).
- Knowledge of SQL/Oracle is a plus.
- Strong analytical and development skills
- Team player integrated into IR Team
- Able to communicate effectively with various CFM teams.
- Able to intermediate between client needs and technical sides