Posted on Jan 1, 2020 by Credendo
- You will make entries in the general and/or analytic accounts for all operations (funds commitments, risk types, etc.) of all companies of Credendo (Credendo - Export Credit Agency, State, Credendo - Short-Term Non-EU Risks, branches, Immo Montoyer and Holding CIS) for the day-to-day follow-up of the transactions for these companies.
- You will perform the financial closure (yearly, half-yearly and three-monthly) in order to present the accounts within the agreed deadlines and in a reliable manner.
- You will fill out the tax declarations for the companies of Credendo and register the bookings pertaining to these declarations (VAT, taxes on premiums, corporate tax) in accordance with financial regulations.
- You will draw up reports for control mechanisms and other parties involved in order to comply with legal obligations.
- You will optimise the SAP accounting tool and update the booking procedures to achieve an optimal working method and operational tools that meet the needs.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in accounting and you preferably have a first professional experience.
- You have good oral and written language skills (Dutch/ French/English).
- You are preferably familiar with the SAP financial and accounting environment.
- You like working with numbers and computer applications.
- You have a sense of initiative and strong organisation skills.
- You are precise and have a sense of responsibility.
- As a member of Credendo, you will evolve in an international and dynamic environment.
- We offer you the opportunity to work responsibly and autonomously.
- We support your personal development by offering you continuous and high-quality training.
- We offer you a job in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
- We also offer you an attractive salary.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€50k - €75k Annual