(Senior) Internal Auditor
Posted on Jan 1, 2020 by Deloitte
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
Our Internal Audit team aims to go beyond traditional compliance audits and acts as a truly trusted business advisor ready to deliver added value to its clients whether it's in the private or public sector, nationally or internationally.
Within the internal audit team of our Risk Advisory practice in Zaventem we are currently looking for a (m/f) (Senior) Internal Auditor
What will we expect from you?
- Analyze client's business processes, identify the associated risks and come up with action plans to mitigate these risks and to bring the business back in control;
- Work together with the client to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the business processes, systems and organization;
- Draft audit reports and present audit results at Board level (Audit Committee);
- Become acquainted with different sectors and (inter)national working environments;
- Participate in the career and performance development of new junior consultants/auditors by supervising their work, providing them with timely and specific performance feedback or serving as their career counselor; and
- If you are open to it, you will be able to participate in business development tasks allowing you to further grow your personal & commercial skills.
- You have a critical and analytical mindset and are eager to learn new business insights and explore different company cultures;
- Your approach is client and result oriented and you have excellent social, communication and presentation skills;
- You are a fluent communicator in English and in either Dutch or French, other languages are considered as a plus;
- You obtained a master degree in economics, engineering or have an equivalent qualification; and
- Willingness to work abroad for short or long term assignments is a plus.
What's in it for you?
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- An ambitious and motivated team that aims to combine value added service delivery to the client with self-development opportunities for its team members;
- A people focused organizational culture of continuous learning and coaching;
- Opportunities to work abroad for both short term and long term assignments; and
- An attractive and competitive salary package including lots of fringe benefits.