Supply Chain & Network Operations Manager with a focus on Manufacturin
Posted on Jan 1, 2020 by Deloitte
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
- Lead and deliver complex transformation projects and improvement initiatives in manufacturing and technical operations. Examples are projects revolving around manufacturing strategy, manufacturing footprint rationalization, manufacturing site assessments, OEE assessments, working capital optimization, creation of digital vision, implementation of digital pilots etc.
- Coach small to medium-sized teams in performing activities such as doing thorough research & analyses (qualitative and quantitative) of current organization and processes, supporting workshops & taking interviews, identifying opportunities and quantifying them, synthesizing results into recommendations for our clients and support them during the implementing of identified recommendations;
- Build relationships with external clients and internal peers;
- Actively contribute to expanding our Manufacturing practice as a core member of the Leadership Team through business development activities (helping identifying leads and developing sales offers), managing relationships with business partners, coaching colleagues who start on Manufacturing projects, and performing recruitment interviews of high potentials;
- Be open to international travelling and working abroad.
- You have a Master's degree in Engineering or Economics and at least 6 to 9 years of relevant (consulting) experience.
- Your experience encompasses the concept development, as well as the project implementation and change management perspective in these areas of competence.
- Having an APICS certificate is a plus.
- In addition, you are a team player with strong communication skills, and you have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills.
- We are looking for professionals that are open to work in an international environment, abroad if needed.
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch/French with a good basic knowledge of the other language.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.