Actuary Employee Benefits
Posted on Jan 1, 2020 by Deloitte
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
For our Audit & Assurance practice in Zaventem, we are looking for a (m/f):
Actuary - Employee Benefits
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of clients in different industries and will mainly be supporting our audit practice in reviewing the IAS 19 reporting with respect to long term employee benefit plans.
In addition, you will also be involved in advisory projects related to pension plans (e.g. actuarial valuations, due diligence projects, internal and external trainings).
- You obtained a relevant master degree in Actuarial Science, combined with strongly developed quantitative skills;
- You have between 2 and 4 years of actuarial experience in employee benefits / pensions;
- You have a critical and analytical mindset;
- Your approach is client and result oriented and you have excellent social, communication and presentation skills;
- You can express yourself fluently in English and Dutch and/or French.
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching;
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits;
- Real career opportunities.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.