Consultant Market Acess & Health Economics
Posted on Jan 1, 2020 by Deloitte
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Deloitte Belgium is looking for an enthusiastic addition to the Market Access Strategy and Health Economics and Outcomes Research ( HEOR) team with strong technical capabilities and good strategic thinking.
Based in Brussels, Deloitte's HEOR team is made up of clinical and pharmaco-economics specialists. The team provides customized technical and strategic advisory services to the healthcare industry. Their robust health economic support helps their clients turn the challenges associated with market access, reimbursement and HTA requirements into positive and compelling commercial market access opportunities.
The team is backed-up by a global network of over 5,000 Life Sciences and Healthcare Practitioners, spread out over Deloitte's global network.
- Advise clients on market access options and requirements for the launch of their pharmaceutical or medical device in Europe.
- Work on a variety of European and global market access, health economics and outcomes research projects. This includes independently managing and delivering small projects or subsets of larger projects.
- Perform primary and secondary research to support our clients' HTA, market access and pricing and reimbursement strategies and build health economic evidence through cost-effectiveness and budget impact models, systematic literature reviews, meta-analyses, etc.
- Drive day-to-day client interaction and present project outcomes.
- Support the development of new business, through market research and proposal writing.
- Scientific Master degree.
- Postgraduate Master degree in Health Economics obtained at the London School of Economics or Erasmus University of Rotterdam or Bocconi University.
- Good understanding of market access and reimbursement processes in Europe.
- Strong understanding of health economics principles such as cost-effectiveness analysis and the clinical and health economic data required to carry out such analyses.
- Good understanding of the clinical research methods.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English as well as one other European language. Dutch or French as native language is a plus.
- Expertise in either a therapy area (i.e. oncology, diabetes, etc) or technology (orphan drugs, medical devices,biotechnology etc) is of added value.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€700 - €800 Daily