(Senior) Consultant Operational Assurance
Posted on Jan 1, 2020 by Deloitte
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Within our Risk Advisory practice in Zaventem we are currently looking for a (m/f):
Senior Consultant Operational Assurance
"Are you the hands-on persons that will offer support and assistance for multiple businesses? Perfect! We need you!"
Operational Risk Advisory is all about value, trust and successful transformations. We help clients get more control of their operational and financial processes, we identify pitfalls before they become problems, weigh the pros and the cons, and connect the dots so that our clients can make informed, intelligent and insightful decisions that help them take mitigation actions and maximize opportunities.
Work you'll do
As a Operational assurance Consultant, you will be engaged in projects where an expert level is required, and you will be able to demonstrate experience in supporting our clients with improving their operational, supply chain and back office processes.
You get excited from:
- Bringing order in the chaos when helping the client to understand some complicated processes, simplify organizational structures, etc.
- Effectiveness , in all meanings of the word. You work together with clients and at clients to improve the efficiency of their supply chain, control their stock levels and optimize their processes;
- Developing yourself as a business professional with a knowledge of the different industries in which we are active; and
- Working together with others and in a next stage coach and mentor more junior colleagues.
You will do all this while embracing and living our purpose and values.
- You have 2 to 6 years of experience in one or more of the following domains:
- Change management
- Supply chain management
- Inventory management
- Business process remodeling (BPM)
- ERP implementation
- Sales and operation planning
- You have a critical and analytical mindset?
- Strong academic background? Preferably, you have a Master's degree in Economics or Engineering.
- You are a hands-on person, risk-focused, result-oriented and quality-drive.
- You are fluent in English and in either Dutch or French.
- You can adapt to different environments and work for different clients, thanks to your interpersonal skills.
- Any other specific requirements? Not necessarily, but certifications in CIA, CISA, Prince2 or PMP are definitely a plus.
How you'll grow
- A challenging, high-tech and innovative environment where we 'walk the talk'. You will quickly learn to appreciate our open door culture.
- Working in an environment where diversity is key! We offer diversity in projects (both content as duration), industries and work environments (the office, client sites and other countries). On top of all this, you will be working in a multicultural team with different backgrounds and expertise.
- We enjoy to continuously make you better. In your development we will invest (you do the rest).
- Working in different industries such as life science & healthcare, telecom, consumer goods, the public sector, etc. Or, on the contrary, become an expert in one of those industries.
- An interesting, tailor-made career track with real growth opportunities both nationally and internationally
- Working in our new Gateway building at Brussels Airport, equipped with multiple facilities as for instance a fitness. There will be no more excuses for that workout.
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits.