Manager Industrial Products Industry
Posted on Jan 1, 2020 by Deloitte
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrevealed opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Who we are
Our Risk Advisory team offers services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and private companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of innumerable small and medium, fast-growing, and large companies.
We're passionate about what we do because we know our role is to give our clients more control of their operational and financial processes. By managing risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network, we help our clients spot pitfalls before they become problems, weigh the pros and cons and connect the dots so they can make informed, intelligent and insightful decisions that help them take mitigation actions and maximize opportunities.
Thanks to the strong development of our business, and in order to reach the ambitious targets we set for ourselves, we are currently looking for a talented (f/m) French/Dutch speaking professional within our Finance & Operations Risk Transformation team.
You will assist our clients in assessing and/or transforming different dimensions (organization, people, processes, technology) resulting in more efficient, effective and resilient business operations aligned with the organization's objectives. In each of the dimensions, you will provide assurance and advisory services to help your organization achieve its full potential.
With a strong understanding of the challenges our clients face, you will take a key role in our team focusing on the impact of technology solutions on the operational control and performance of companies within the Industrial Products & Construction sector.
- Analyze operational processes, identify the associated risks and opportunities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of core operational processes and systems, and come up with action plans to bring the business in control;
- Assess the impact of different technology solutions on the business processes of the client;
- Help design and pragmatically implement change in the organization to address key issues;
- Participate and provide input in our regular business and management meetings, and be part of the future development of our team, service and solution offerings. This includes taking people management and business development decisions.
- You have a master's degree in economics or engineering or equally by experience;
- You have 6-10 years of track record experience in the Industrial Products Industry and are well aware of the challenges of the industry; ideally you are consulting companies or have a background in consulting in this Industry;
- You have a genuine curiosity for understanding how organizations operate (business processes), challenge the status-quo, and have a critical mindset;
- Passionate about the latest trends in technologies and a strong background in assessing the impact of new technologies on the business operations and controls as well as the company's strategy, organizational and people requirements;
- You are hands-on, results-oriented and quality-driven with outstanding analytical skills;
- Thanks to your good social and communication skills you know how to adapt to different types of environments;
- You have the ability to influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, you lead by example and establish confident relationships with increasingly senior people;
- You are a true team player, and can also work independently;
- You can adapt to different environments thanks to your interpersonal skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Managers across our organisation:
- Guide high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities;
- Deliver excep tional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses;
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people;
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction.
We know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You will work in a collaborative and creative environment. Personal development and growth are encouraged and many unique learning opportunities are offered. You will receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.