Posted on Jan 1, 2020 by Anonymous
* Provide financial insight, strategic guidance and leadership to enable effective decision making that improves site business performance and enhances sustainable competitiveness.
* Fulfil required management reporting to site management, TGO (global and regional), and Corporate Finance, ensuring relevant, accurate, timely, complete and compliant reporting.
* To help deliver the site objectives of having sound financial management and control
* To act as the primary Business Partner by providing financial insights to the site leadership team to ensure that short and long-term business decisions are based on strong financial reasoning.
* To apply the principles of business excellence in building customer focus, applying strategic approaches and in applying business acumen.
* To provide financial support to assist the achievement of site low cost manufacturing objectives & site AOP targets.
* To develop management information systems and provide accurate and timely product costing, management accounting & capital evaluation information.
* Become a proactive member of Site Leadership Team and to work closely with the company's Financial community.
* To develop and motivate the Site TGO Finance Team.
KEY RESULTS AREAS Include:
Processes & Outputs
* Fulfill required management reporting to site management, TGO (global and regional), and Corporate Finance, ensuring relevant, accurate, timely, complete and compliant reporting
Planning & Forecasting
* Lead the site's AOP and forecasting processes in collaboration with stakeholders ensuring business and financial drivers are transparent.
* Product Cost Development
* Calculate reliable, complete, timely and comprehensive standard costs for all new and existing finished and bulk products manufactured or/ and packed at site as well as third party products for which a TGO activity is provided at the site.
* Continuous Improvement
* Enhance site cost competitiveness by exploring, analyzing, facilitating and leveraging efficiency initiatives and lead continuous improvement in finance processes.
People & Organisation
Lead the Site Finance for Operations (F4O) Team, consisting of approx. three people
* Identify, recruit, develop and retain qualified financial professionals to provide high level service to the site. Implement managerial practices to ensure the team's high performance, modelling company values and leadership framework.
Site Leadership Team Member
* Serve as an influential member of the site leadership team, who impacts decision making and takes an active role in promoting cross-site initiatives, team work and collaboration across site functions.
Member of the Global Network & Professional Community
* Bring global best practices into the site and actively share site perspective, knowledge and lessons learned to contribute and support a best-in-class professional level of finance globally
* 4 year University Business Degree or equivalent - a key requirement; (having an Accountancy Qualification or Maters Qualification is seen as a plus).
* At least 5 years' post qualification experience in a relevant senior financial position within a large manufacturing company, ideally multi-national.
* Fluency in English.
* Previous Project Management Experience