Senior Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Jan 1, 2020 by Anonymous
HERO Recruitment is hiring a Senior Recruitment Consultant for our Galway office. HERO Recruitment is a multi-award winning agency with our most recent accolades include winning "Agency of the Year 2019" & "Best in Technical Engineering, Science and Pharmaceuticals" for the last four years with the NRF.
Our company is a multi-award winning agency whose focus is 'finding the best in people'. HERO offer excellent flexible working practices and benefits. Come check it out!
Right now we're looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Galway office. The person will become a valued member of the HERO recruitment team.
Our Senior Consultant will work closely with key accounts and will manage our PSL's. They should possess a natural talent in building relationships along with skills and talents required in placing candidates within the both the SME and multinational environment. They will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience whilst providing talent acquisition solutions within HERO.
We're looking for…
* An experience Recruiter with a proven track record in the recruitment industry.
* Ability to manage key accounts and talent solutions for our clients.
* Someone who enjoys a very busy working environment and who thrives on measuring up to the best. We work in an environment where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
* The ideal person for this role will have extensive experience working in the recruitment industry or possibly coming from an engineering or science background.
* They will enjoy the process of digging deep and unearthing the potential of our candidates and deliver a premium service to both our clients and candidates alike.
* Essential to this role will be their drive, vision and talent to build successful business partnerships with our candidates, clients and our HERO team.
Our wish list….
* Genuine, honest and authentic communicator
* 5+ years' experience in the Recruitment Industry.
* Absolute team player and positive nature
* Have integrity, drive and passion for our industry.
* Strong knowledge of social media platforms and IT savvy with sourcing strategies
* Ability to deliver superior customer service
Enough about us, let's hear about you. We'd love to talk!
If you'd like to know more please contact Michelle Kilcar at or call us on +(phone number removed) or +(phone number removed)
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - https(url removed)
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval