Front-end Software Engineer
Posted on Jan 1, 2020 by NUXEO
Expires at: 2020-04-30
Nuxeo provides an open-source content management platform for architects and developers, using the latest technologies and working with agile methodologies.
We are focused on creating an extensible platform for our customers, allowing them to build applications to organise, search and transform their data according to their business needs, making us leaders and visionaries in our sector.People are our secret weapon, and that is why Nuxeo is an award-winning place to work .
As a Front-End Software Engineer for the Engineering team, you will create visually engaging interfaces for complex applications. You will implement designs for Nuxeo's products and services, taking technical possibilities and limitations into account: we are looking for a software developer with a strong sense of design and UX.
Note that we only offer permanent contracts (no never-ending internships or "recibos verdes"). Also, although we sponsor work flexibility and have a remote work policy, the role is mainly office based. And trust us: - after working in our offices you will never want to leave!
Our technical stack
- CI/CD: Jenkins X, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, GCP
A typical week
- You will work as part of our Engineering team of 30 developers who love what they do
- The team is divided into sub-teams that work with agile methodologies, and we are based in France, Portugal, UK, and in the US
- You will brainstorm with Software Architects, Product Managers and Designers to deliver quality applications with experience focused on user needs
- You will help our Support team fix bugs and make customers happy. This is important as we sell support and maintenance.
- You will mentor other engineers and review code.
- A developer who loves coding + has in-depth understanding of fundamental visual and interactive user-centered design principles
- Ability to write understandable and testable code keeping in mind maintainability
- A quick learner, team player and adaptable to new technologies
- Fluent in English
- You've mastered developing with Polymer
- You have experience developing PWA and web components
- You are comfortable with visual tools such as Photoshop, Sketch and wireframing software
- You are familiar with other programming languages e.g. Typescript, Dart, Java or other frameworks like React, React Native, Vue.js
- You have a passion for building beautiful user interfaces
We reward engagement and integrity by providing you access to professional development, a growing technical digital library, inter-office work traveling, multinational collaborations, office snacks, team building events and a welcoming work location.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€28k - €45k Annual