SERVICE FIELD ENGINEER
Posted on Jan 2, 2020 by Alison Fox Recruitment
* Delivering emergency and planned, assisting in carrying out studies and delivering remedial works.
* Dealing with customer related documentation, permit to work, attendance records and site reports
* Providing the Scheduler with all relevant documentation to allow completed work to be invoiced quickly and efficiently.
* Where office generated reports are required, providing the necessary site data and preliminary interpretation
* Responding to customer equipment breakdowns
* Dealing with customers, their estates staff, facility managers, and equipment users; at all times presenting an efficient and knowledgeable company profile.
* Identify other sales opportunities on site for referral to the Commercial Director
* The successful applicant will need to travel extensively, and to spend part of the week away from home on a regular basis - requires flexibility and adaptability as job schedules are often changed at short notice at the customer's request.
THE SUCCESFUL CANDIDATE: The successful candidate will demonstrate a clear understanding of the role and working profile of a field engineer - Demonstrate a clear understanding of and a track record in all engineering services - from photocopier or ATM or scientific equipment background
If not proficient in those services, then be able to demonstrate a track record in the delivery of other technical engineering services in the field (and training will be provided) - a strong "can do" service ethos - be able to respond quickly to changes in job instruction brought about by breakdown or changing customer requirements - Be able to work as a team with other engineers on multi person assignments