Senior Product Manager (M/F)
Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by Medloop
With prevention as its core focus, Medloop is a practice management software on a mission to transform the relationship between patients and doctor. By leveraging millions of patient-years data and best preventive practices, we will build a smart cloud-based doctor desktop and patient mobile application to enrich the relationship between doctors and patients and promote better health in various European markets. Medloop is funded by AXA.
- Have the technical ownership of our patient platform and doctor platform.
- Take part in writing the technical requirements roadmap.
- Manage the backlog of features.
- Work with a dedicated team of developers, understanding regulatory and data security requirements to create and optimize analytical data models.
- Leverage your technical knowledge to define feature requests that can be translated into engineering tasks.
- 3+ years of professional experience in agile product development
- Technical background: Understanding of technical architecture, technical dependencies and technical components
- Very good communication and team-working skills
- Know-how to effectively manage feature and requirement documents, project management documents and team roadmaps. Activities such as backlog grooming, sprint planning, task prioritization, OKRs, roadmap management, Jira, product/feature mockups and process diagrams
- Fully fluent in verbal/written German and English
We're offering these benefits:
- fast-moving, dynamic work environment
- opportunity to shape the future of the company as an early employee
- have a big impact on the healthcare system across Europe
- competitive salary and equity package
- 7-digit AXA funded startup