Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by AppLike
As an Executive Assistant you will work side by side with Jonas and Carlo, our CEOs and Co-Founders to push important company projects.
AppLike is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running app marketing platforms in 27 countries. Our mission is to develop software that runs on every mobile device on earth. Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high performance environment, go for it and send us your application!
- Work in one of the fastest growing startups in the Hamburg/Germany
- Support in all day2day tasks, challenges and key projects, with the main goal of making management more effective and processes more efficient
- Prepare reportings, roadmaps, board presentations and yearly budgets/business planning
- Answering company requests from internal and external stakeholders, always having our company values and goals in mind
- Taking over the project lead for key projects in the company (e.g. securing AppLike is 100% GDPR compliant, relaunching our website)
- Fluent in German and English
- Outstanding excel and powerpoint skills (or Google-Suite)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Very sharp, analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Willingness to work in the role for min. 1,5 years, before taking over another key role in the company
- Ready for the extra-mile
- Interest in digital/technology/internet topics
- Very good bachelor degree
- Optional: Master from a top university
- Optional: Startup and/or management consultancy experience
What we offer:
- Working in Europe's fastest growing ad-tech company, located in the „Hamburger Schanze"
- Highly motivated startup team with strong digital background
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education
- Regularly recurring team events, company vacations, off-sites and parties
- Space for your own creativity - if you have convincing arguments - feel free to create the non existing
- Last but not least, we provide free drinks, snacks, flexible working hours, support for HVV-Proficard, free gym membership & a competitive salary
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application! At the same qualification we prefer female applicants on tech-positions.