French Recruiting Working Student (f/m/d)
Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by audibene
We are audibene. The biggest online provider of high-tech hearing aids. We started as a start up in Berlin and grew to the number 1 provider for good hearing all around the globe. We have a different approach to hearing aids: in an innovative way!
With a colorful-mixed team of more than 1.200 employees in offices from Miami to Seoul, young and old, career changers and professional experts, normal and crazy people - we all work together to fight againt prejudices and show how easy good hearing today can be. Especially with teamplay, fun at work and success we achieve together.
We are looking for a Recruiting working student (f/m/d) based in Berlin to support us in our French team.
- You help us to hire and retain unique talents to achieve audibenes ambitious business goals.
- You coordinate time-critical tasks with different internal stakeholders and help our team with administrative work.
- You are responsible for your own active search projects.
- You get involved in professional interview processes and support with own interviews.
- You research latest best-practices in recruiting and test / evaluate different approaches and systems.
- You speak fluent French.
- You are studying business administration (Bachelor or Master) or other HR focused courses.
- You already have first experiences in HR topics, ideally in recruiting tasks.
- You have advanced knowledge in MS-Office products as Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Ideally you have knowledge with Applicant-Tracking-Systems (best Greenhouse).
- You are ambitious, love to work independently and you keep a good overview of several tasks.
- Shape the future of audibene from day one with high responsibility and meaningful tasks. We are do-ers!
- We offer a start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication.
- We live a flexible working hour model.
- Be part of an international team that makes a difference in hundreds of peoples' lives every year. We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages. You can learn any of them in our Language Tandem program and also join our German courses!
- Apart from the usual benefits, as free coffee, drinks and healthy snacks, we focus mainly on our people, hence we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips.
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome.
- Gym discounts, loft office in Prenzlauer Berg with a roof terrace... if you want to know more, apply here :)
This is a working student position based in Berlin. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated people who are looking to gather important and self-responsible experiences. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company, a new challenge awaits you!