Working student - Business Development, Marketing and Organization (f/
Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by MetisMotion
We are MetisMotion. We love movement. And we love moving the related boundaries. Our passion starts where established technologies fail to deliver. At MetisMotion, we build smarter, stronger and cleaner actuators. Our solutions are based on decades of experience in specialty actuator development for industrial environments. Our key strength are high force-density and ultra-dynamic linear actuators for customer specific applications.
- Develop and execute business and marketing plans - from market segmentation, target group selection to solution positioning
- Learn product management skills in a real-world environment
- Create communication content (online & offline, presentations, fairs)
- Support in our daily operations
You will be an integral and important part of our team - building, growing and maturing the business of MetisMotion.
We are looking for you if
- you currently pursue your masters studies
- you have proven a good academic performance in business, design or engineering related studies
- you carry a strong curiosity for high-tech engineering products and businesses
- you enjoy solving very diverse challenges - in a team as well as on your own
- you have experience through previous assignments in at least two of the following areas
o market and competitive analysis
o business plan development
o marketing communication, brand building
o content creation (online, offline, video, print)
In addition, experience in technical start-up environments is considered a plus.
At MetisMotion, we offer
- personal responsibility, growth and learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths
- the chance to shape the development of a high-tech start-up
- flexible working setup in a modern, highly dynamic work environment
- a high-performance team excited to break new grounds
- flat hierarchies, direct communication and a collaborative environment, based on trust.