Junior Accountant/Controller (m/f/d)
Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by Gapless - New Horizon GmbH
Junior Accountant/Controller will be a key position in our organization as we strongly believe that a company's success is driven by its employees. Financial transparency is key to manage the growth of our company by giving guidance. You have experience in managing financial accounts and P&L statements and monitor & manage company cash flow within the startup ecosystem. You were also already involved in financial planning & forecasting processes & implementation of needed toolsets. You have a strong hands-on attitude and great strategic skills. Soon we will enable you to take care of all operational Finance topics.
- Understanding of Accounting & Controlling methods
- First experience with setting up operational Finance related processes (customer payment, dunning, etc.)
- Knowledge of accounting and taxation standards under German and EU law (HGB/IFRS)
- 2 years of experience in relevant subjects
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks, and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Native in German business fluent in English language
- Experience with DATEV
- Excellent skills in MS Office or equivalent tools
What you can expect from us
We are building a blockchain based platform for cars with one of the largest automotive companies on board. To make this your ideal place to work we offer you the following goodies:
- Build up a company from scratch
- Building something truly unique
- Personal development and improvement
- Office Space located in a loft in the heart of Berlin Mitte (Hackescher Markt)
- Grow. Together.
- No one knows what you need in order to work at your best better than yourself. Let us know and we'll try and make it happen.