Junior Finance Manager (f/m/x) Internship
Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by expertlead
Thank you for your interest in joining us!
Let us tell you a bit more about expertlead. We are the community for the best tech freelancers out there and our mission is to make their professional life as great as possible. We support them from finding challenging projects to taking care of their admin tasks as well as helping them grow and learn from each other.
Our community members are senior freelance software developers, data-scientists, project/product managers and UI/UX designers that also help us select and test our new joiners.
We love our community and luckily we are not alone - Europe's leading multinationals and start-ups such as Daimler, Babbel or Delivery Hero already trust our freelancers with some of their most important and cutting edge tech projects.
It's an exciting time for us: we just raised a €7m Series A to grow and further automate our tech platform and are looking for talented and proactive individuals to join our 50-strong team in Berlin. Working at expertlead means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work and - if we can say so ourselves - joining a pretty amazing team. If you read through until now and this all sounds great to you - let's go!
What you can expect:
As part of our Finance Team you will
- be responsible for the dunning/receivables management
- do the invoicing
- support with the accounting preparation
- help improve our finance processes
What you will bring to the table:
- You are currently either pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Your vita shows a finance background, ideally you already gained working experience within finance
- You show great engagement, curiosity and attention to detail
- You are able to work independently and are a number-minded person
- You are fluent in both German and English (more languages are a plus)
What we offer:
- Option for prolongation after internship is over
- Full ownership & responsibility from day one and a very steep learning curve
- Regular feedback sessions and career development support
- An agile, ambitious, and very helpful team with a flat hierarchy
- An office in the heart of Berlin with daily free fruits, cereals and drinks
- Free fitness studio in the office plus Urban Sports Club membership
- Regular team events