Senior Quantity Surveyor (Dublin)
Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by Anonymous
· Cost Management of one or more projects.
· Procurement of sub contractors.
· Negotiating with suppliers and sub-contractors.
· Preparing variations and claims.
· Controlling accounts.
· Managing payments.
· Preparing and agreeing final accounts.
· Generating reports.
· Working closely with management teams.
· Reporting to a Commercial Manager.
· Third level qualification in Construction Economics or Quantity Surveying.
· 4 + year's relevant experience with a main building contractor.
· Good IT systems knowledge and experience.
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· Commercially astute
My client will offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities for career development.
For further information on this role or to discuss any of our other roles please contact Michael Boyce