Posted on Jan 6, 2020 by Anonymous
* Cost Management of one or more projects.
* Procurement of sub contractors.
* Negotiating with suppliers and sub-contractors.
* Preparing variations and claims.
* Controlling accounts.
* Managing payments.
* Preparing and agreeing final accounts.
* Generating reports.
* Working closely with management teams.
* Reporting to a Commercial Manager.
* Third level qualification in Construction Economics or Quantity Surveying.
* 3 + year's relevant experience with a main building contractor.
* Good IT systems knowledge and experience.
* Strong communication and negotiation skills
* Commercially astute
My client will offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities for career development.
For further information on this role or to discuss any of our other roles please contact Michael Boyce
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£33.5k - £62.7k Annual
€37.7k - €54.5k Annual
€46.1k - €54.5k Annual
€25k - €35k Annual
€81.3k - €90.4k Annual
€45.2k - €58.7k Annual
€33.5k - €62.9k Annual