Senior Business Analyst
Posted on Jan 8, 2020 by Landing.Partner DE
Salary: €60.000 - €80.000
Expires at: 2020-01-29
Join our team and take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. We are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who loves games, and dream about building experienced enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones we are looking for! Want to play together? Join us!
- Evaluating and defining metrics
- Building data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis
- Designing and evaluating product experiments
- Working closely with product management to deeply understand the product design and vision
-Monitoring key metrics and analysing large datasets to understand root causes of any important changes
- Proposing product experiments or features based on exploratory analysis
- Understanding user behaviour, social systems and long term trends
- Building models of user behaviour for analysis.
- Influencing product design through presentation of data-based recommendations
- Communicating experiment results.
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics in a similar position,
- A degree in a quantitative field (math/statistics/engineering/economics or related field),
- Experience communicating the results of analyses with product and leadership teams to influence the strategy of the product,
- Knowledge of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions),
- Experience with database query/reporting tools including SQL, Hive, Tableau, Redshift, Spark, Presto, R, Python etc.,
- Experience manipulating data sets through statistical software (ex. R, SAS) or other methods,
- Experience in the gaming industry is a big plus,
- Fluent English (written and verbal).
- Experience analysing user behaviour in gaming and/or social networks is a strong plus,
- competitive salary,
- flexible working hours,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- …and more.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.