Posted on Jan 8, 2020 by CrossLend
Expires at: 2020-02-27
CrossLend is a digital debt marketplace with a mission to make the European lending and investment ecosystem more efficient, transparent and profitable.
By means of an innovative securitisation solution, CrossLend seamlessly connects originator supply with institutional investor demand, creating uniquely flexible, beneficial opportunities for both. With lenders empowered to lend more and investors able to deploy their capital more efficiently, liquidity is available to flow where it is needed, helping fund Europe's real economy: a win-win-win situation for all.
Backed by an array of prestigious equity investors from Europe and the U.S., including Lakestar, CME Ventures, Earlybird, ABN AMRO's Digital Impact Fund, solarisBank and the Luxembourg Future Fund, CrossLend plans to establish a European Debt Exchange.Who we're looking for
CrossLend is looking for the orchestra director of its tech team, a trustworthy asset to bring the team to the cloud and beyond!Why do we need you
- To design, build and maintain our infrastructure
- To distribute workload to our pool of DevOps freelancers
- To keep systems and customer data secure
- To create strategies for scaling, backup and continuity
- To support setting up Docker and Pipelines for new services
- To enable proper testing in sandboxed environments
- At least 2 - 3 years of hands-on experience as DevOps
- You like to work on Terraform, without being sent to Mars by Elon Musk
- You know how to make use of the advantages of AWS - and you know about the disadvantages too
- You can tame K8s (EKS) with Helm
- You build and deploy containers with CI/CD pipelines
- You are able to provision dedicated instances with Ansible
- You are not scared of handling scalable data processing environments like HDFS, Spark and Kafka
- You never forget proper Monitoring and Logging (ELK)
- You would think about automating things (Bash, Python) if you would have to repeat something twice
- Growth and learning - senior professionals in their field will engage with you, giving you insights into the workings of the entire organisation. So, roll up your sleeves, put your skills into practice and get stuff done!
- Project ownership - this is the chance to up your game and own your own success! In our offices, you're not a drop in the ocean: you'll be listened to and your initiatives nurtured
- Healthy teamwork - drive the business forward in a supportive environment, giving your input and galvanising your colleagues while you bring out the best in each other
- Diversity: intellectual as well as cultural - join a welcoming international team of smart and open-minded people, where it's easy to make friends
- A Personal Development Plan, along with access to dedicated resources to ensure that you can be the best in your role
- Work-family-friends balance - we listen to our employees' individual needs.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€52k - €70k Annual
€55k - €65k Annual
€60k - €80k Annual