Senior Front-end Developer
Posted on Jan 8, 2020 by Landing.Partner DE
Salary: €45.000 - €60.000
Expires at: 2020-03-12
We combine technology with personalised support to make the world of insurance coverage transparent for our costumers. Our state-of-the-art software allows never before seen ease when managing all your insurance suppliers and policies in one single space.
And if you feel you need additional coverage, or simply want to compare you current plans to the market - we can help. Our comparison-mode will automatically research the best options for you, including real-time pricing.
Independent - our service was built to give consumers a bias-free evaluation and management of insurances.
Customer centric - every new element of our patented software is focussed on one thing first and foremost. Making the customer happy.
Transparent - we show the customer the full value that managing their policies through us pays. Trust comes from transparency and trust is key!
- blend concepts of web, mobile, and chat into an awesome user experience
- work with rockstar designers who deliver you pixel-perfect sketch files to get beyond what is imaginable
- influence the choice and design of upcoming features by getting involved in product management
- apply the latest front-end technologies to deliver working software
- have gained a Technical University or Bachelor's degree
- have minimum 6 years experience in developing Web Applications, 4 years of which you have been using modern Frameworks (e.g. react, Ember, Angular)
- minimum of 1 year using EmberJS in production
- are strong in applying CSS & SASS, as well as responsive design
- have a sense for good user experience
- see transitions and animations as a natural of Web Design
- are applying automated UI Testing
- you previously developed hybrid mobile apps and have knowledge of Android or iOS design guidelines
- you have prior experience with Ruby on Rails
- beside the usual startup perks like free drinks, free coffee, flat hierarchies, an experienced management and multicultural environment with international colleagues, we are offering you a lot of space for your work, your ideas and your initiatives.
- we subsidize your job ticket and the company pension scheme.
- want e.g. to move forward to make your Master or MBA, we offer you to support your education while working at our company
- if you need to work absolutely focused, you use our silent room - no disturbance, no noise.
- if you need to relocate, you have our support.
- you need to brush up your German? We are offering beginner and advanced German courses!
- you want to share your knowledge and to inspire? Be a Speaker and create your own Brownbag speech to inspire your colleagues.
- and last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.