Senior Full-Stack Engineer (Ruby/React)
Posted on Jan 8, 2020 by TrustYou
Expires at: 2020-02-26
Imagine a workplace which encourages you to take on responsibility and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine a fast-paced environment where your performance makes the difference. This is TrustYou! We are looking for adventurers to join our smart and inspiring team!
The TrustYou Guest Feedback Platform is used by more than 50,000 hotels worldwide to consolidate and analyze guest feedback. Within one tool, our clients get an overview of all reviews from Booking.com , Google, TripAdvisor, and are able to drill down into insights extracted from the text via TrustYou's NLP capabilities. Our product also has real-time communication features, allowing guests to message the hotel reception while they're at the hotel.
What challenges await you?
- Work on TrustYou Messaging, a new product which facilitates real-time omnichannel communication between hotel staff and guests.
- Take responsibility for planning, execution, and success of complex projects.
- Ship products that clients love to use!
- Degree in Computer Science, or closely related degree.
- Working knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL).
- Good understanding of object-oriented principles and design patterns.
- Following TDD is a big plus.
- Fluent English.
- Experience with Python and Elixir is a plus. We use a variety of programming languages for various tasks, so we love well-rounded developers!
- Open-source contributions and projects.
- We value software quality and use multiple static analysis tools to keep us in good health.
- We use Heroku and spend almost no time on deploys and server management.
- Our product roadmap is full of exciting features.
- We enjoy Kanban, with proper planning to avoid context switches.
- Our team is diverse, and the company is very international. You'll find speakers of multiple languages under the same roof. Think of all the things you can learn!
- A highly international & entrepreneurial environment (e.g. flat hierarchies, short decision paths, open feedback culture)
- Spend up to 5% of your working time for your professional & personal development
- Social benefits, e.g.: child care support, company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Excellent on-boarding programs
- Relocation support
- Lunch catering
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€90k - €90k Annual