Frontend Engineer (m/f/x)
Posted on Jan 8, 2020 by Scalable Capital GmbH
Expires at: 2020-02-23
Founded in 2014, with offices in Munich and London, we are a young financial technology startup with excellent funding by prominent VCs. Please visit our website for more information. We are constantly looking for the best candidates, so please look out for our job postings. Scalable Capital refers to Scalable Capital GmbH and the affiliated companies. If this online presence contains information regarding capital markets, financial instruments and/or other topics relevant for investments of assets, the exclusive purpose of this information is to give general guidance on the financial services provided by Scalable Capital Limited and Scalable Capital Vermögensverwaltung GmbH.
As Frontend Engineer, you will
- Work alongside a highly motivated team of software engineers and academics implementing change in the financial industry.
- Design and implement user interfaces that open complex matters like investing to users.
- Use the newest design patterns like Flux and server-side React rendering.
- Write clean, testable and well-documented code and treat security as a first class citizen.
- Own the full app lifecycle from ideation to delivery.
As Fronted Engineer, you have
- A university degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences, ...) or a comparable qualification.
- Several years of experience in complex software projects with end-to-end ownership.
- Strong analytical thinking, both in the technical and in the product domain.
- Excellent communication skills that are clear, concise, and targeted towards your audience - engineering, product, or other stakeholders.
- An interest in other technology stacks.
- Professional proficiency in English.
- Knowledge of other European languages and about our target markets (advantageous, but not required).
What we offer
Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating an innovative service that has a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
Work with an international and growing team with past careers at large (financial) institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Westwing or BlackRock
Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich, one of Germany's most attractive cities
Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package
Enjoy numerous startup perks
Work productively with the latest hardware and tools
Benefit from an attractive compensation package
Learn about the german culture and join our free german language courses
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.