Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Mobile)
Posted on Jan 13, 2020 by CV-Library
Due to growth, we are looking for a professional to join the team, to work in a mobile capacity across Northern Ireland. This is an exciting opportunity to join an forward thinking company.
Role & Responsibilities
The Engineer will provide electrical and building services engineering maintenance, to a variety of client properties throughout the designated region. This will include electrical bias fault finding, repairs, maintenance and installation.
- Responsible for electrical PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are exceeded.
- Responsible for other types of building services maintenance to include fabric, HVAC, mechanical and related tasks.
- To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota - 1 week in 6.
- City and Guilds 17th or 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
- Inspection and Testing Qualifications - City & Guilds 2391
- Experience of working within FM or building services within commercial properties
The role is a 41.25 hour week, competitive package and company van which can be used for personal use.
Do not miss out! Apply now and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.
As an equal opportunities employer, should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly.
Omni RMS is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy