Data Analyst; Central London; SSRS; SQL; £50k
Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by CV-Library
The Data Analyst will be adept in SSRS and writing and storing procedures in SQL. Previous experience working with tableau, building dashboards and data houses would be beneficial.
The Data Analyst will have a passion for all things data and data science, be accurate in every aspect of their work and enjoying working to make the company more efficient.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Adept in SQL and data manipulation skills in MS SQL Server (SSRS)
- Knowledgeable in data warehouse principles and coding practices
- Experienced in Tableau (also experience with Qlikview, Domo or MS Power BI would also be beneficial)
- Adept in analytic tools such as Python, Tensorflow
- Knowledgeable in techniques such as machine learning, clustering and neural networks
- Experience AI and machine learning models
A background in the insurance or financial sector would be beneficial.
This position will be available immediately following a full interview process
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £50k Annual
£55k - £55k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual
£35.8k - £38k Annual