Product Manager Cards and Digital Wallets
Posted on Jan 24, 2020 by N26 GmbH
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today's digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it's how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
About the opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to join the Cards & Digital Wallets Group in the Platform Segment, where we are all responsible for providing our users and the company with a secure, compliant, scalable and disruption-free infrastructure.
The Cards & Digital Wallets Group is located in our Berlin office, which is the global hub for all of our domestic and international payments business.
Timing wise you are joining at a pivotal moment during which we are redefining our payments strategy to achieve scale and grow revenue inline with our growing global footprint.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for discovery, development and improvement of existing features within a specific product category
- Own and shape the backlog, roadmap and vision of one cross-functional product team
- Be responsible for coordinating the capacity of the team, creating initiative milestones, to ensure on time delivery in high quality
- Collaborate with product partners in other groups, as well as internal stakeholders from across the business
- Analyse customer and user feedback and drive continuous product improvement
What you need to be successful:
You have 3-4 years experience in a bank or FinTech, having worked on the design, delivery and operational management of a digital-first card proposition in market
You are digitally native and have a high drive for understanding and meeting users needs
You are strong in analytics, structured, data driven and have good interpersonal skills
You have an excellent understanding of debit and/or credit offerings, and have had exposure to Deposits, Unsecured Lending and Operations functions, to manage the full transaction lifecycle
You have recent experience working with partners across at least some of the following areas: schemes, digital wallets, processors, card manufacture and personalisation, and/or fraud prevention
You have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products
You have worked in a Team that uses agile methodologies, as part of a larger complex stream of work, and are adept at translating the vision into a prioritised backlog for delivery
You have exceptional communication skills and are comfortable working alongside Engineers and Designers in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
Experience managing card PnL and working with the Customer Loyalty function to achieve higher activation and engagement is a plus
Experience with incident management and the prioritisation of bugs/operational issues within the feature roadmap is a plus
Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
Think globally, act locally
Strong bias for action
Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What's in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany's #1 Top Startup, named by LinkedIn two years running
- Health & Life insurance, Personal development budget, Spanish language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 24 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 28 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude , and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.